AMELIA ISLAND, FLORIDA
The hotel for the 2020 Southeastern Regional Trip is the Ritz Carlton, Amelia Island, 4750 Amelia Island Parkway, Amelia Island, Florida.
The Jack and Jill of America, Inc. rate for a room is $349 per night plus tax (currently at 12%) for Coastal View Rooms. We have negotiated a reduced daily resort fee of $18/day. Valet only parking available for $26/day. To receive the group rate, all rooms must be reserved no later than Sunday, February 16, 2020. Rooms will be available at the Southeastern Regional Rate from Friday, March 20--Sunday, March 22, 2020.
The resort fee includes:
- High-speed wireless in-room internet access for up to five devices
- One fitness class daily, per room
- Two bicycles for two hours per day
- Use of practice facilities and one bag of range balls at The Golf Club of Amelia Island. Proper golf attire is required.
- Tennis court privileges including racquets and balls for one hour per day
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa Facility access, including sauna and steam rooms, private Spa Pool and Women's, Men's and co-ed lounge access*
- Amenities and services may vary by season.
Take a moment to review the resort’s website at https://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/florida/amelia-island
After successfully completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the Southeastern Region room block at the Ritz Carlton. All rooms must have a registered adult/child/teen in the room. Any rooms reserved in the block that are for a non-registered attendee are subject to cancellation.