All Teens and Chaperones are required to stay in the dorms of UCLA
Surrounded by shaded, landscaped courtyards, the three-story suite complexes house more than 900 residents. Each furnished two-bedroom suite has its own private entry and includes a living room and bathroom. Most bedrooms will be shared by three students with the remaining rooms being shared by two students. Each bedroom is wired for computer network connections and cable television. Each complex has its own laundry room. The Hitch Suites have a basketball court and community kitchen area. The Saxon Suites have a barbecue area and large common room. Meal service, front desk services and recreation rooms are conveniently located in the nearby residence halls.
The university will provide the following:
- Pillow and pillowcase
- Fitted and flat sheet
- One blanket
- Bath towel and 2 washcloths
Lead Teen Advisors and/or Chaperones are required to check each room to ensure all linens are provided at the beginning of the conference are returned.
Each registered attendee will be provided with one (1) building/room key card at check-in. Key cards serve as entrance into the assigned building and sleeping room. It is extremely important that every attendee keep up with his or her individual key card. The fee for a lost key card is $50. Lost key card fees will be charged to the chapter and must be paid prior to departure from UCLA.
The Lead Teen Advisor is responsible for submitting the rooming list for each registered attendee. The rooming list must be submitted to RS Amanda Mc Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15th. The Regional Secretary and team will make every effort to assign members of the same chapter to the same residence hall.
RULES, REGULATIONS, AND POLICIES
- At no time should window screens be removed from windows.
- Use of candles and other flammables in all residential halls are strictly prohibited.
- All attendees are strictly prohibited from carrying concealed weapons.
- All meetings, gatherings and conferences at UCLA will be alcohol and substance use free.
- Kitchen facilities located in each residential building are to be used for warming purposes only.
- Checkout is Sunday, June 26th, 2022 from 10:00 am -12:00 pm (Noon).
Select meals during the conference will be provided by UCLA’s dining halls. Several options will be available including vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free menu items and will be served in each respective dining hall.