JACK AND JILL OF AMERICA, INC.
2022 CENTRAL REGION TEEN LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Hosted by the East St. Louis, IL Chapter
St. Louis Union Station Hotel, St. Louis, MO
June 16-19, 2022
WELCOME TO THE TEEN CONFERENCE REGISTRATION SITE
The Regional Executive Board and East St. Louis Chapter are excited to welcome and host you to the Lou is 22!
We are planning a fun, exciting, educational, and memorable Teen Leadership Conference.
We have missed your beautiful faces!!
The 69th Teen Leadership Conference, “Our Melanin is Our Power” will occur June 16th – June 19th, 2022. Our conference will be held at the St Louis Union Station Hotel. We have planned a variety of activities to include an HBCU Campus visit, HBCU Welcome Step Show, Community Service and Foundation Luncheon, Engaging Workshops, Our Pink and Blue Talent and Step show and beautiful Senior Gala.
The RTO Board under the leadership of RTA Cassandra and RTP Amelia have planned an excellent conference and the ESL Chapter under the leadership of CP Carmella and Chair Kenyada will execute a conference that you will not want to miss!
Bring the family - Union Station has enough attractions to keep you busy. If not, we know St Louis does.
I’ll see you in the Lou in 22!
Joyfully Serving 💕💙
TEEN CONFERENCE OVERVIEW
Teen Conference Purpose
The purpose of the Teen Conference is to create a forum for teens to engage in leadership development activities, including educational, cultural, recreational, social, and philanthropic programs by and for teens of the Central Region; and to interpret the programs and promote the projects of the national organization as they pertain to the teens.
Teen Conference Objectives
1. Provide opportunities for teens to interact, network and share ideas regarding issues affecting their development.
2. Provide a common framework (conference theme) for each chapter to implement creative cultural, educational and community outreach activities during the year.
3. Provide an opportunity for each chapter to work as a team and present the talent and skills of their teens through competition.
4. Foster teamwork and interaction among chapters in the Central Region.
5. Recognize both individual and group achievement.
6. Provide opportunities for community service.
7. Introduce participants to leadership and personal development skills.
Eligibility Requirements for Teen Attendees
A teen is eligible to attend the annual Teen Regional Conference under the following conditions:
1. If the teen will be thirteen (13) years of age by June 30th of the year of the conference and the Regional Teen Per Capita was paid.
2. If the teen has not reached his/her twentieth (20th) birthday by midnight, June 30th of the year of the conference and the Regional Teen Per Capita was paid.
3. A teen (that will be at least thirteen (13) years of age by June 30th of the year of the conference) of a newly-initiated mother whose Regional Teen Per Capita was paid with the New Member Joining Fee.
Regular Registration is Open Tuesday, April 5 - Friday, April 29 at 11:59pm CST
Late Registration, Saturday, April 30 - Tuesday, May 7 at 11:59pm CST
New Moms, April 30 - May 7